IARIA initiates a series of on-line journals specially dedicated to promote outstanding papers presented in IARIA conferences. The journals will consider to invite extended version of papers that either have been awarded or got a very high ranking during the review process.
There are no publication fees.
Each journal has an Editor-in-Chief, an Editorial Advisory Board, and Editorial Board; special issues may have Guest Editors, selected from the Editorial Board by the Editor-in-Chief and the Journal Board Chairs. The Editorial Board is selected among the conference committee members. As publication is by invitation only, the invitation letter will provide the instructions for submission, which is intended to be similar to the conference submission procedure.
The following journals are launched in this first phase; they are covering the topics specific to the IARIA conferences listed along with the journal title.
International Journal On Advances in Intelligent Systems
ICAS, ACHI, ICCGI, UBICOMM, ADVCOMP, CENTRIC, GEOProcessing, SEMAPRO,FUTURE COMPUTING, SERVICE COMPUTATION, COGNITIVE, ADAPTIVE, CONTENT, PATTERNS, NOLYXICI RGB Gaming Mouse Pad,Large Extended Soft Led Mouse PadÃ, COMPUTATION TOOLS, ENERGY, COLLA, IMMM, Soft SÃ¡Â»Âlicone SÃÂ«xy Toystory for Adults Both SÃ¡ÂºÂ¹t - S, SMART, DATA ANALYTICS, Evan-Fischer Fender Liner for 2013-2016 Hyundai Hyundai Accent F, eLmLs, VISUAL, BUSTECH
International Journal On Advances in Internet Technology
EarHugz Sweat Protecting Washable Headphone Covers - Protect All, ÃÂ¦Ã¢ÂÂÃÂ Artificial Wedding Arch Artificial Sunflower Swag, CTRQ, UBICOMM, ICSNC, AFIN, INTERNET, EMERGING, MOBILITY, WEB, HUSO, Reese Towpower 21794 Class III Interlock Ball Mount, Black, ICIMP, SPWID, VEHICULAR
International Journal On Advances in Life Sciences
eTELEMED, BIOTECHNO, BIONATURE, HEALTHINFO, BRAININFO, SPWID, SMART ACCESSIBILITY, XSKN Adobe Illustrator CC AI Shortcut Silicone Cover Skin for Ap, AMBIENT
International Journal On Advances in Networks and Services
ICN, ICNS, NutriNoche Pure Crystalline Liquid Zinc Supplement - 30 PPM - Co, ICWMC, SENSORCOMM, CENTRIC, MMEDIA, SERVICE COMPUTATION, VEHICULAR, INNOV
International Journal On Advances in Security
ICQNM, SECURWARE, DEPEND, INTERNET, CYBER
International Journal On Advances in Software
ICSEA, ICCGI, ADVCOMP, GEOProcessing, DBKDA, Synergy Digital Cable Modem Battery, Works with ARRIS Touchstone, SIMUL, FUTURE COMPUTING, SERVICE COMPUTATION, COGNITIVE, ADAPTIVE, CONTENT, PATTERNS, SHIJIANX Soft Velvet Chair Dining Chair Dressing Chair,Padded Se, COMPUTATION TOOLS, IMMM, MOBILITY, VEHICULAR, DATA ANALYTICS, Coolballs Cool Ireland Irish Country Flag Car Antenna Topper/Ant, ACHI, ALLDATA, SOFTENG
International Journal On Advances in Systems and Measurements
ICQNM, ICONS, ICIMP, SENSORCOMM, CENICS, Goodxin Hand-Woven Rattan Basket Storage Box Baskets for Organiz, SIMUL, INFOCOMP, AMBIENT, SENSORDEVICES, ALLSENSORS, ENERGY, GREEN, GEOProcessing
International Journal On Advances in Telecommunications
AICT, ICDT, ICWMC, ICSNC, CTRQ, SPACOMM, MMEDIA, COCORA, TNP High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (50 Feet) - Bi-directio, INNOV, SMART, SIGNAL
Notes to the Authors
Only papers accepted to a IARIA conference can receive an invitation for submission. Minimum 10 pages and maximum 25 pages are expected, following the same format used for the camera-ready paper submitted to the conferences. Reference to the original paper published in a conference is mandatory.
Selected authors will receive an invitation for submitting an extended version; only papers that will be submitted in an extended form and clearly presenting an enhanced version will be considered. A new review round will be performed, under the control of the Editor-in-Chief and the Editorial Board. The review process is using an on-line tool.
All the published volumes/numbers will be openly accessible from the IARIA site. There is no limit of numbers/volumes per year; the Journal Board wishes
to provide a very short publication window, providing the quality of the submissions exceeds a given threshold.
The journals have an ISSN number and page number.
It is the intention to have all the journals indexed by the major indexes, including SCI(E).
Your cross-reference to the papers published in these journals is important in establishing the reference index to enter the major indexes.
How to Submit
Submissions to the journals is by invitation only. All invitations sent out contain a link to the submission site.
The general timeline schedule intended for publishing is the following:
- Acceptance notification and comments: after 2 months
- Final camera ready submitted to the editors: after 2 weeks.
- On-line publication: after 2/3 weeks.
It is important that the principles of copyright and plagiarism are entirely observed by the authors. An invited paper may not be published for the journal if the extension is not satisfactory and the new form is not at the expected standard of quality. Conditions for an extended version of a published papers are presented below.
In editing a new journal paper based on a conference paper, please consider the following:
- The new paper must have at least 30-40% new contents, so minimum 10-12 pages (on a basis of 6 page conference paper)
- The new paper can go beyond 25 pages
- The page should be Letter size
- The new paper can incorporate unpublished information related to the original content
- The new paper must incorporate detailed results, detailed literature reviews, or expanded experiments
- The new material must be in line with the original topic
- The title must reflect the new content
- The authorship may also be expanded, to reflect the new contributions
- The abstract must be a new one, as new items were added
- The Keywords must be updated accordingly
- The Conclusion must be updated to capture the new content
- When inserting new paragraphs or sections, a bridge text is needed to ensure the continuity of the ideas
- New figures and new and/or enhanced experiments are mandatory
- Enriching the figures from the original publication is also suitable and recommended
- The original paper must be the first reference
- The Editorial Rules must be carefully observed
- The journal paper will be peer-reviewed and the reviewers' comments are fully enforced
- The journal paper must not contain page number, headers, or footers in order to facilitate final assembly
Failure to comply with any of these conditions makes it impossible to publish in the journal.